February 15, 2012

Stuff...

I've been absent for a while, because of .... "stuff."

I know that doesn't make much sense, but it's the only way to really define it for me.

I could go into details, and maybe call it "children", or "school", or "laundry", or "cleaning", or "cooking", or shoveling of white "stuff".... and really, it's a touch of all the above.

But, mostly, "stuff" has just taken over my life right now.

Some of it is exciting "stuff", others is just... well, just "stuff." Like the "stuff" that I mentioned above.

Maybe one day soon I'll get to tell you about some of the exciting "stuff."

You've probably read enough "stuff" to keep you occupied in my absence anyway, right?

I do promise to be better from here on out. Regardless of how much "stuff" I have to do.



                                                                        Until next time,
                                                                        Your "Stuff"ing Friend

1 comment:

Shannon M. said...

Me Too! Always something and yet sometimes nothing. Either way a lot of times when people ask what's up? You say, 'Not much.'