April 13, 2011

The Big Announcement....

Yes, I'm still alive.

It's been a few weeks since I've been able to get back to this blogging thing. I didn't mean for it to be that long. Truth is, I've felt crummy. Terribly crummy.

Gagging in the morning, gagging in the noontime, gagging at dinner time....

The cause of this gagging sensation is below.


This ultrasound picture is from my 10 week appointment. Although the baby looks alienesque, I still find it adorable. Especially since baby is doing the hula (can you see the hands both to the side?).

So, yes, the big announcement to be made is that I am pregnant. The baby is due to come in early October, which means a new birthday month at our house. How exciting!


Thankfully, the gagging has subsided and I'm feeling much, much better. And, that means back to life as normal, complete with a blog here and there.

No comments: