April 19, 2011

Anastasia

I was going through my pictures tonight and realized that the whole month of March was a blur.
Lots of things happened. Mostly the celebrating of birthdays and the eating of cake. And, it went by unmentioned by me. Because, as you read in my earlier post, I was gagging for the whole month of March.
Thankfully, no more gagging and now I can fill you in on all the birthday excitement.

Anastasia, "Annie", was the first to have a birthday in March. She turned one year old! So exciting!


Actually, she didn't really know what was going on. Every time we sang to her she had a look of pain on her face. I don't really think we are that bad of singers....



What do you get a one year old for their birthday? We didn't know either. So, daddy went shopping and came home with a penguin humidifier, a monkey laundry basket, baby lotion and some cereal treats.
The penguin humidifier is pretty awesome.....



Oh yeah! There were cupcakes too... and finger jello if I remember correctly....


Happy birthday to my sweet, chubby, one year old!





No comments: