February 12, 2011

Ain't It Purty?

As you have noticed, I've changed the way this blog looks a bit.

I wanted to lighten it up a tad. After all, we are inching closer to warmer, longer days.
I felt like this space needed a little more sping in it's step.

Now, I'm definitely not a computer geek. I won't even pretend to know what html is. But, I can figure things out with step-by-step tutorials. Which has gotten me this far.

Me, trying to figure out computer language, is like a deer caught in the headlights.
Or, like a pig stuck in an old well hole. (remember that one mom?)
Or, like a cat getting caught in the motor fan.
Wait, that last one wasn't a good picture to conjure up.... 
Anyway, it's dangerous for me to try to do anything on the computer, because I usually don't have a clue what I'm doing.
It takes me forever to figure out.
But, if I've done it once, I can do it again.

Let me know what you think of the new design.

3 comments:

Katie Fiene said...

I like the polka dots.

Linda said...

I like the pink polka dots too...but I think the header won't be around for long. But it will do for now...

Katie Fiene said...

I change my stuff all the time. I could and do spend hours finding the perfect background and header...just to change it a month later.