January 18, 2011

Procrastination

Um, wait a minute. Or an hour. Or a day, week, month, year....

I am a terrible procrastinator. Why wait until tomorrow to do that which you can do today? Well, do I really need to list off the reasons why? I am organized, yet a total failure at getting things accomplished. All at the same time. Ironic, isn't it?

There are always better things to do than the chore that is at hand. Laundry or taking a walk? Dishes or sitting on the couch, snuggling next to someone. I don't even care if it is only the dog. I'll take the snuggling anytime over doing dishes. Cooking or take-out? Ugh. I think I've hit the January doldrums. I don't really feel like doing anything.

So, in an effort to pick myself up from this melting heap of inactivity, I'm going to get moving this week. I'm going to do something. Anything. I'll keep you posted on how I do. At the moment, I just need to work on getting out of this computer chair....

No comments: